Skip to main content

Carousell Haul

Hello fellow readers! 

So it has been ages since my last entries, and I apologise for that! Can't help it guys because it's been a very bad days for us Sabahan as earthquakes still going on, although it only happens occasionally. I'll get back to the earthquake topic for the next entry. 

Anyways, I have a lot of things to share to you guys! It's a steal, guys. I bought a few high end makeups and a few from drugstores for only a small amount of money!! Can you believe it?! It's crazy but hey, a girl can never let go any steal from the preloved-sales. I need to have 'em all on my vanity. 

So the first steal is the combo of Estee Lauder  Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup Foundation in 5W1 Warm Bronze and Estee Lauder Cyber White EX Advances Brightening GelCreme Makeup in Warm Honey.

Estee Lauder Double Wear RSP: RM208
Got it for RM20 ONLY! And I bought the Cyber White for RM10, it's a sample size. 
It is a freaking steal! 

This is the swatches. The Double Wear foundation is such a nice warm bronze. It doesn't suit my skin tone anyway but if you like bronzing a lot, this guy will be your best friend. I freaking love love love bronzer. 

This is the blended look. The Double Wear looks so bronze and the Cyber White looks a little brighter than my skin tone. It's gonna be a good highlighter.

The second steal is this L'Oreal le teint True Match in Nude Amber. Bought this for only RM18. I believed the RSP is RM59.30. That's so a good bargain.


This is the swatch. It's a little lighter than my actual skin tone but when I apply it and wait for it to set and oxidize, it looks a lot like my skin tone. So I'm pretty much happy with it. 

The third steal is the Revlon's. I bought the Revlon Colorstay in Toast for RM24, Revlon Photoready foundation in medium beige for RM14 and the Revlon Photoready Primer for only RM10. All for RM48! Now that's a good steal too! You know how pricey Revlon makeups are...


This is not really a steal. It's a Real Technique brushes, and I bought it for RM70. These brushes are technically a reject brushes so that's why it's sold at a very cheaper price. The RSP for these brushes are around RM200 altogether? I'm not sure though. But it's pretty expensive. And do you know how much I love these brushes? IT'S SO SOFT!


And finally! Bought the NYX stick blusher in Pink Poppy for only RM12 (RSP: RM30 at Sephora). Love love loveee the stick blusher. It blends seamlessly into your skin. 

Anyway, the bronzer and the contour kit are not bought from Carousell. But I guess I should just include them in because I love the powder bronzer and the contour kit as well. 

Bought the contour kit for RM25 and the bronzer for RM15.90. Both have no brand, just a cheap cheap brand. I love how orangey the bronzer is, it looks so warm. For the contour kit, hmm I have not fallen in love with it yet, since it's not as pigmented as I wish. And I failed to use the highlighter since it's so white. I only love for its ginormous size. 


So altogether, I spent RM178 for all of those makeups (excluding the powdered bronzer and the contour kit). It is the greatest steal of all! Really happy with it!

So I guess that's all for this entry. See you guys later! xo

Comments

  1. This is one of the best liquid foundation I have ever used. It is available in so many shades which you can apply according to your skin tone.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline ClearSmooth All In One Shine Free Cake Powder

So today I went out with my parents again since there was nothing fun to do at home (The perks of being the only child living with my parents while all my siblings are residing at the far corner of the world lol). My mom went to the supermarket to buy some apples and veggies so I took the advantage and bought myself a new compact powder (which I am so desperate to have a new one since my one and only Pixy compact powder is running low). It's the Maybelline ClearSmooth ALL IN ONE Shine Free Cake Powder , with improved formulation and with SPF 32 PA+++ , a little higher compared to the previous ClearSmooth formulation. I got mine in shade 05 sand beige , the darkest one with pink undertone. I wish they have darker shade with yellow undertone (again, the perks of being an asian, yellow undertone is a must pfftt). I know Sephora has a lot of face powder with darker shades in yellow undertone, but I'm a cheapskate and I don't wear makeup on a daily basis. I ain't gonna

Simplysiti HidraVita Vitamin E Treatment Cream

Hi lovelies! Today I'm going to share with you a skincare product from Simplysiti. I bought this Simplysiti HidraVita Vitamin E Treatment Cream like a month ago but failed to post this review up in time. This is not a new product though, I just wanted to try out a new stuff and I have been liking anything about Vitamin E. It costs MYR 23.00 at Watsons, where they were having a sale because the RSP is RM33.90 and the price range will vary, depending on the outlets or drugstores. This is a pure Vitamin E cream and Vitamin E is good for skin recovery, as stated on the product. This treatment cream contains 30g of product. The picture above shows that the product come out as white, and as it blends out, it's just like a normal moisturiser. My first impression when I first put this cream on my face is, this product is a little bit oily. I'm not saying that I don't like it oily, it moisturises my face very well though. You can use it daily, and also at night. Th