Skip to main content

My Current Skincare Routine

First of all, I’d like to tell you guys that I have an oily skin type, acne-prone. My skin used to be only oily. However, due to hormonal imbalance and stress, I developed a new skin type, which is acne-prone. I have difficulties in finding a good product that suits my skin problem. 


So, this is my current skincare routine. 

FACE WASH
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
- Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Wash
- Clean & Clear Fruit Essentials Facial Cleanser
Cetaphil is a really gentle facial wash, which I really like because it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin and it doesn’t break me out, never. I use it every time I wash my face, day and night. I use the cetaphil first before I’m going with the Clean & Clear. 

I use the Clean & Clear Fruit Essentials Facial Cleanser only every morning, just because it really wakes me up with its citrusy scent. I love the scent so much and I like the fact that the cleanser doesn’t really foam up. Sometimes foaming cleanser tends to irritate my skin a lot, it tighten my skin and it’s very painful. But this cleanser, I gotta say that it is gentle enough for my skin, at least. So far, it doesn’t break me out either. 

As for the Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Wash, I only use it whenever I feel like my skin needs a good cleansing time. I usually use it when I wear a lot of make up on that day. As it foams up, it is easier to remove my make up residue with this cleanser. 

MAKEUP REMOVER

- Biore Cleansing Oil
- Biore Makeup Removing Facial Wash
I love the Biore Cleansing Oil, it really removes every bit of my makeup on my skin. Even though my skin is already oily, it doesn’t mean that using cleansing oil will make my skin more oily. It is in fact good for my skin because it nourish my skin and it feels good if you follow with a gentle facial massage. 

After using the cleansing oil, sometimes I follow by using the Biore Makeup Removing Facial Wash whenever I feel like I need more cleansing. Sometimes you never realised that you still have a little bit of makeup residue left on your skin, and it can cause bad breakouts. 

FACE MASK / FACE SCRUB

- Freeman Facial Clay Mask Mint & Lemon
- Freeman Charcoal & Black Sugar Polishing Mask
- Freeman Facial Creamy Apricot Scrub
These products I use every other day, not on a daily basis. Whenever I feel like my skin need a good treatment, I’ll follow with the Mint & Lemon Clay Mask. The clay mask is good for blemished skin. It has a little bit of a cooling sensation and it feels really good on my skin. I only use this once a month basis since I am currently using the Charcoal & Black Sugar Polishing Mask once a week. I freaking love the polishing mask! It leaves your skin feeling so smooth. The polishing mask really did a good job when it comes to scrubbing all the dirt out of your face.

Whereas for the Freeman Facial Creamy Apricot Scrub, I only use it when my skin feels irritated. Because it’s creamy, it won’t irritate your skin even more. It will nourish your skin with its creamy texture. I also like the grittiness of the scrub, very light but still gets its job done. I really like all Freeman’s products. You can get all Freeman’s products in any drugstores.

CLEANSING TOOL

- Facial Brush (Super soft bristles)
I got this facial brush online and I don’t even know the brand of this facial brush. You can get this tool also at Sephora, but it’s a little bit pricey. I like how the bristles are super soft and it cleanses your face very gentle. However, I only use this brush once in a while because I like to wash my wash using my own hand more, heh!

That’s all! Take care!

xo

Comments

  1. Wow, that’s what I was looking for as I also have oily skin and I am really pissed of it. Thank you for sharing this blog, I hope it will be of great help for me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline ClearSmooth All In One Shine Free Cake Powder

So today I went out with my parents again since there was nothing fun to do at home (The perks of being the only child living with my parents while all my siblings are residing at the far corner of the world lol). My mom went to the supermarket to buy some apples and veggies so I took the advantage and bought myself a new compact powder (which I am so desperate to have a new one since my one and only Pixy compact powder is running low). It's the Maybelline ClearSmooth ALL IN ONE Shine Free Cake Powder , with improved formulation and with SPF 32 PA+++ , a little higher compared to the previous ClearSmooth formulation. I got mine in shade 05 sand beige , the darkest one with pink undertone. I wish they have darker shade with yellow undertone (again, the perks of being an asian, yellow undertone is a must pfftt). I know Sephora has a lot of face powder with darker shades in yellow undertone, but I'm a cheapskate and I don't wear makeup on a daily basis. I ain't gonna

Simplysiti HidraVita Vitamin E Treatment Cream

Hi lovelies! Today I'm going to share with you a skincare product from Simplysiti. I bought this Simplysiti HidraVita Vitamin E Treatment Cream like a month ago but failed to post this review up in time. This is not a new product though, I just wanted to try out a new stuff and I have been liking anything about Vitamin E. It costs MYR 23.00 at Watsons, where they were having a sale because the RSP is RM33.90 and the price range will vary, depending on the outlets or drugstores. This is a pure Vitamin E cream and Vitamin E is good for skin recovery, as stated on the product. This treatment cream contains 30g of product. The picture above shows that the product come out as white, and as it blends out, it's just like a normal moisturiser. My first impression when I first put this cream on my face is, this product is a little bit oily. I'm not saying that I don't like it oily, it moisturises my face very well though. You can use it daily, and also at night. Th

Carousell Haul

Hello fellow readers!  So it has been ages since my last entries, and I apologise for that! Can't help it guys because it's been a very bad days for us Sabahan as earthquakes still going on, although it only happens occasionally. I'll get back to the earthquake topic for the next entry.  Anyways, I have a lot of things to share to you guys! It's a steal, guys. I bought a few high end makeups and a few from drugstores for only a small amount of money!! Can you believe it?! It's crazy but hey, a girl can never let go any steal from the preloved-sales. I need to have 'em all on my vanity.  So the first steal is the combo of Estee Lauder  Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup Foundation in 5W1 Warm Bronze and Estee Lauder Cyber White EX Advances Brightening GelCreme Makeup in Warm Honey. Estee Lauder Double Wear RSP: RM208 Got it for RM20 ONLY! And I bought the Cyber White for RM10, it's a sample size.  It is a freaking steal!  This is the