Skip to main content

Maybelline White Superfresh CC Cream



This post should be up last week but I'm super tired for no reason. So I bought this CC cream last week at Watsons for MYR 27.30. I believe the price differs for a few cents with each drugstore but it won't go above MYR 30. This is their newest product from the White Superfresh line and it only has 1 shade, which is kinda sucks though. It has SPF 37 PA +++, dermatology-tested, allergy-tested, non-comedogenic, and suitable for sensitive skin


This CC cream claims to whiten skin effectively and inhibit melanin production overtime. It also claims to instantly brightens and evens out skin tone, smoothes and blends away imperfection. This product also claims to be lightweight for daily application. 


The photo above is the swatch. Excuse my skin tone, my skin tone is a little bit darker for this CC cream, which is why I hate the fact that this product only has 1 shade. Although it can match your skin tone by color correcting, but if your skin tone is a little darker, than I gotta say this CC cream is not for you since this product clearly states White Superfresh. It WILL whiten you, but not going to match your skin tone. Only people with fair complexion can give this product a go. We all do want a product that can whiten, but if it isn't going to match your skin tone, than we're all going to have a bad time putting this cream on our face. 

Blending-wise, this cream doesn't look pretty if you use a foundation brush to blend it out. It produces streaks and is hard to spread using a foundation brush. Same goes to using sponge. I would say using stippling brush and your own hand are the best option to apply this cream. It sets within 10 minutes and look pretty fine. 

 S T R I K E S : 
1. This product only has 1 shade. Would have been good if it has a few darker shades than this one.
2. This product suits perfectly fine only to people with pink undertone. People with yellow undertone like me? You're going to purge this product because it's hard to match with yellow skin tone! 
3. It is not after all lightweight. You can feel like you are wearing CC cream on your face with this product. 

 W I N S : 
1. You can find this product at any drugstores or Maybelline outlets.
2. The tube is small, you can toss in your bag and you are good to go. 
3. The SPF is 37, good for daily use. 

Overall, I give this CC cream 3 stars out of 5

Let me know what product do you want me to review next. Just leave your comment!

xoxo

Comments

  1. 3 out of 5 looks good to me and convincing. Going to look for it in local market and hope that I will find it easily. Thank you for sharing the review with us

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline ClearSmooth All In One Shine Free Cake Powder

So today I went out with my parents again since there was nothing fun to do at home (The perks of being the only child living with my parents while all my siblings are residing at the far corner of the world lol). My mom went to the supermarket to buy some apples and veggies so I took the advantage and bought myself a new compact powder (which I am so desperate to have a new one since my one and only Pixy compact powder is running low). It's the Maybelline ClearSmooth ALL IN ONE Shine Free Cake Powder , with improved formulation and with SPF 32 PA+++ , a little higher compared to the previous ClearSmooth formulation. I got mine in shade 05 sand beige , the darkest one with pink undertone. I wish they have darker shade with yellow undertone (again, the perks of being an asian, yellow undertone is a must pfftt). I know Sephora has a lot of face powder with darker shades in yellow undertone, but I'm a cheapskate and I don't wear makeup on a daily basis. I ain't gonna

Makeup Revolution Iconic Palette

Hey all! So today I'm gonna be rambling about my another makeup steal (hehe) which is the Makeup Revolution Iconic Palettes! As usual, I got it at the Carousell and of course it's preloved *cough, please excuse me for having the habit to grab preloved stuffs*. It's super cheap! How can you not buy it when the previous owner only used it no more than 5%? Pfft dang gurls you gotta grab it as fast as you can *snap fingers* The RSP on www.makeuprevolution.my is RM32 for each palette, but I got mine for only RM15 each. Half the original price! Such a win. So here are ze lovely palettes! Makeup Revolution Iconic Palettes in Essential Mattes and Essential Shimmers And this is the Essential Matte palette.  The pigmentation is pretty good considering there is no eye primer being applied on my hand. The pigmentation of the shadows is great despite having no eye primer application at all. But all shimmery shadows are pigmented anyways, just wanted to s

Maybelline Haul

Hi guys! Took forever to update my blog since it's Eid month, and I don't have much time to go online and post a good entry. Anyway, ain't nobody got time for my Raya story because it doesn't seem that interesting for you to know so let's jump right in to my makeup haul! Recently, I went to Watsons and accidentally found out that Maybelline just came up with new products. I was just browsing through the makeup isle and didn't have any intention to buy a single makeup item, but oh well, I failed. Technically it's not really a new product, it's just they finally released them in Malaysia.  It's the Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser and Clean Express Miracle Water a.k.a Micellar water. The 22ml Baby Skin Pore Eraser costs RM57 on Luxola but I bought it at RM27 on Watsons as it's on sale so I'm not entirely sure on it's actual price. Whereas the Micellar water costs RM19.90. Texture-wise, the pore eraser has the silicony te